Version 2.2 released on 5/19/2020
- Resolved random disappearance of Person and Highest BAC in “Build Your Reports” Data Elements section.
- Fixed user interface issues caused by the security vulnerability remediation implementation.
- Added State and City data element under “Build Your Reports” for tabling when one State is selected for fatal reports.
Version 2.1 released on 5/7/2020
- Added slelect all (Ctrl-A) for all drop downs except Cities.
- Implemented site security fixes. Changes in few icons as a result.
- Updated FARS Vehicle Make, Model, and Body Class data.
Version 2.0.1 released on 2/20/2020
Under Crash data elements:
- Added Trafficway Ownership and Trafficway Route Signing.
Under Vehicle data elements:
Added Pre-Crash Critical Event data elements:
- Pre-crash Critical Event – Vehicle Loss of Control, Pre-crash Critical Event – Vehicle Travelling, Pre-crash Critical Event – Other Vehicle in Lane, Pre-crash Critical Event – Other Vehicle Encroaching
- Pre-crash Critical Event – Pedestrian/Pedalcyclist/Other, Pre-crash Critical Event – Object or Animal, and Pre-crash Critical Event – Other
- Added Pre-Event Movement, Roadway Surface Condition, Speed Limit, Total Lanes in Roadway Lanes, and Trafficway Description.
- Fixed minor issues with interface.
Version 2.0 released on 1/29/2020
Under Crash data elements:
- Changed Time of Day (Hours) to Crash Time (Hour).
- Added EMS Notification Time (Hour) and EMS Notification Time (Min).
- Added EMS Arrival Time (Hour) and EMS Arrival Time (Min).
- Added EMS Time at Hospital (Hour) and EMS Time at Hospital (Min).
- Added Work Zone.
Under Person data elements:
- Added Death Date (Day), Death Date (Hour), Death Date (Min), Death Date (Month), Death Date (Year).
- Added Vehicle Body Class data element to Vehicle.
- Added Vehicle Make and Model panel for Vehicles, Drivers, and Occupants topics.
- Updated Cities list to include all cities.
- Condensed the user interface and SAS report look and feel.
Changes in user interface:
- Moved the Announcement section from top to right side and changed content.
- Added collapse and expand icons to the sections on the right.
- Added Home and Help file link icons to the top.
- Created release notes page linked through version and release date text at the bottom.
- Added version handling and messaging for saved queries.
Version 220.127.116.11 released on 11/26/2019
- Added a new data element Time of Day (Hours).
- Submit button is disabled until all the values in Current Criteria section are loaded.
- Resolved the issue with retrieving a query which has multi-year selection.
- Improved the saved query JSON file for retrieval.
Version 18.104.22.168 released on 11/12/2019
- Added new option “Persons Killed in Fatal Crashes” under “Select Fatality and/or Injury” panels applicable for People, Drivers, Occupants, Pedestrians, and Pedalcyclists topics. Disabled Person Injury Type selection for this new option and made Fatal as default selected value.
- Resolved the issue with displaying empty rows and columns in “Build Your Reports” panel when retrieving a query multiple times and changing the selections.
- Improved Read More/Read Less display in Announcement section (Removed in version 2.0).
Version 22.214.171.124 released on 11/1/2019
- Added grouping for all three injury attribute values under Person Injury Type data element.
Added Read More/Read Less functionality in Announcement section (Removed in version 2.0).
Resolved the issue with retrieving a query with 3 or more data elements with radio button selections, randomly one radio button selection is not displayed for a data element upon Retrieve.
Version 126.96.36.199 released on 10/21/2019
- Fixed issue with Mobile display of data element attributes.
- Resolved the issue with the “Select Time Frame” and “Build Your Reports” panels on alternate clicks not opening for the queries in Sample Queries section.
- Resolved the issue with displaying the data elements in alphabetical order in Rows and Columns in “Build Your Reports” panel and Current Criteria section.